Thursday, March 6, 2014

Whooty Hoot Creations


Swatches

Hello everyone! Today I have swatches for Whooty Hoot Creations!:) I will have a separate review for the scrub because i want to use it for a good amount of time before I give it a review. :)

So first up we have Antique China. Antique china is a creamy off white polish with large and small blue hex glitters. It also has a gold shimmer to it.:) I did some nail art which first started off as lace and then it turned into this lol. Below is 3 thin coats on its own topped with Seche Vite. 


you can really see the gold shimmer in this macro :)



Next up is Saint saint is a part of a duo. Saint is a black jelly that contains micro, hex and small and large holo and circle glitter. For Saint I added studs in the form of a cross. This one is my personal favorite. Here is 3 coats on its own. I love all the shiny holographic and different glitters.





This is Sinner the second part of this duo. It is also a black jelly but this jelly contains Gold mixture of glitters. This polish has small & large circle glitters as well as shards of gold glitter. :) Below is 4 thin coats it goes on sheer at first but its good after 4 thin coats. For sinner I did The Pretty Reckless Cross Logo. :)




Next up we have  Oh Holo Minnie over Nicole by opi Be Ama-zing. Here we have 1 thin coat over 2 coats of Be Ama-zing. Oh Holo Minnie is composed of holographic glitters both silver and pink. I love this mixture so girly and pink!!




Next up Is Aurora. This lovely blue jelly is made up of  a variety of glitters which include hex, stars and circle glitters. I don't have many blue polishes but this one has definitely jumped to the top five! Below is one thin coat followed by 2 generous coats topped with Seche Vite. :)





And here we have Hearts and bows! Another lovely pink Glitter polish. Hearts and bows is such a fun pink girly mix of glitters:) It truly has it all hex, heart, bow, square and holographic glitters.So in love with this combination!  Below is one thin coat over 2 coats of Shocking pink.





Lucky coin is a polish for St. Patrick's day. I love every polish that contains white glitter! Lucky coin is a lovely combination of green, white and gold glitters. I specially love the Green circle glitters!! I will definitely be rocking this gorgeous polish on St. Patty's day. :) Below is one coat over 3 thin coats of Polishhaus Frankie.




Lastly I have a polish for spring!:D This one is called Spring cleaning. This polish has pastel matte glitters and green glitters as well.:) Here i paired it with a floral accent nail. Below is one coat over 2 coats of bottoms up by China Glaze.




I love every single one of these polishes. Each one is so unique and special.:) Thank you so much again Emily for allowing me to be part of your swatching team and I hope you like my swatches. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment