Thursday, December 5, 2013


Hello and Welcome To My Blog


Hello I would like to welcome you to my nail polish blog.:) I decided to start my own blog so that I can share things that I've learned through the nail art community on instagram. This blog wont solely be dedicated to nail art I will also have some DIY's and/or requests you might have. I hope you decide to try some of my designs or tutorials. I would love to see all your recreations.

You can follow me on instagram @perfectly_polish i was formerly @janet_m1 so you will see that as my watermark. I changed my name so it would match my blogs name. :) @janet_m1 is also my account but it will be my personal account. My goal will try to post at least weekly but I might post more than that.

With that being said if you'd like to request something feel free to leave me a comment or a question. You may email me at janetmendoza15@gmail.com.



DC bunny nails

studded rose nails :)

and Breaking Bad nails :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment