Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mintallica


Today I have short post of Mintallica by Loaded Laquer. So sorry I've missed the last two posts. I will have my regular posts up this week. :)

Nail Honey's Minty Fre$h and Loaded Laquer's Mintallica <3
For these nails I used Seche Clear, Mintallica, Minty Fre$h, A white striper and Seche vite.:) So here are various shots of Mintallica in the sunlight and indoors. As well as some Metallica nail art. Enjoy :)

Macro of Mintallica over Nail honeys Minty Fre$h 

Indoors Macro 3 Coats alone 
I added Metallicas St. Anger art on my middle finger. I was going to do it in its originals colors but I had already done that before. Then I came across this original St. Angers signed poster. So I made it mint :)


St. Angers accent :)

Indoors 

Sunlight Picture 
For some reason I've been loving this pose lol
 Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment