Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nail Inspiration Tuesday 


So I've decided that every Tuesday will be for what things inspired my nails of that week. What do you guys think? These will allow me to share with you guys how just about anything can be turned into nail art :) 

This week my two biggest inspirations where my Whitman's Sampler tin box and a walk in tattoo done by the very talented Nate Fierro from High Voltage Tatoo. 

 I found the little tin box at the 99 cents store in the school supply section lol The cute combination of blue and gold caught my attention and new I had to have it. Once I picked it up I noticed they were chocolates. I just knew I had to do my nails like them!  




I've had the screenshot of that tattoo for quite a while. High Voltage Tattoo uploaded it on their instagram. I just go though my screenshots and always stare at that tattoo. At first I was going to attempt to draw it then outta no where yesterday it occurred to me to do it on my nails instead:) I love drawing bones and i love feathers. This was the perfect combination of BOTH! 

The amazing tattoo by Nate

This is the inspired look :)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Thanks for stopping by :) New nail tutorial on Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment