Friday, December 6, 2013

Ultimate Louboutin Nail Guide



Hi everyone today I have a tutorial for you guys!:) It's the oh so famous Louboutin nail. I have 5 different variations of this design each inspired by a different shoe to fit your individual style. Of course these aren't the only ways you can use this style you can use any color for your polishes:) I will be showing you a tutorial for the glamorous look!


Chic look

Edgy look

Classic Look

The Rock-star look

Glamorous look

For the glamorous louboutin nails the polishes that you will need are a base coat, a sparkly silver polish, a red polish and last but not least a topcoat.

Seche Clear, Seche Vite, Glistening Snow, Yoshiwara
First you want to go ahead and use a base coat to protect your nails and make your nail polish last longer. Here I had already done that and moved on to my polish choice which is Glistening snow by China glaze.

Once that has dried you want to go ahead and 
use your red polish. make sure to wipe of all the excess nail polish. You want to have just the slightest bit on the brush.


Then gently pull back your skin from your nail with your thumb and slowly begin dabbing the red polish.


My nails aren't that long so my index finger needed a lot of clean up. lol 

 Clean up is quite easy if you have a cuticle stick, small brush or even a cotton swab. 

Here is the final result along with some poses you can try out to show your louboutin nails lol I hope you try these out. If you have any questions feel free to leave them below :) Thanks for stopping by <3

2 comments: